Monday, October 19, 2009

So it looks like weekly blogging will be the best I can do for now :) After all, my life just isn't that exciting!

Football is finally over. Jonah's team finished their season on Saturday with a big 19-0 win! It was a chilly day so I'm relieved to be done sitting outside for two hours every Saturday. Also, looking at this week with NO practices on three evenings is exciting! Family time is back. Of course, tomorrow night is my first night with my Daisy scouts. I'm excited to meet them and get our troop going. I'm hoping to be a good leader, I guess time will tell.

Pregnancy is plodding along. April seems like an eternity away. But I am relieved to be past 12 weeks and I have my energy back. Well, mostly. I am trying to catch up to life that was put on hold. I'm still looking for the girl's many pairs of socks...I think the mice have eaten them all!!

Events coming up in our household.....Thomas starts preschool in two weeks. I am nervous for this transition for him...I'm really praying it goes well. He seems excited about it, but I'm not really sure he knows that it means me leaving him there!!! Here's hoping it is awesome for him. A shopping day with a really great friend....our church is taking a group of ladies to Great Lakes Crossing for a Christmas shopping trip in November and my good friend is coming as well!!! A whole day with grownups! Of course we are in full swing for Halloween as well. We have some interesting choices this year....Jonah is going as a mobster, complete with a pin striped suit, red carnation and spats on his shoes! Molli is a ninja...don't ask, I have NO idea! Emma and Sydney are going as poodles. I am making these costumes..cross your fingers!! Thomas is a dragon, an adorable dragon at that. So quite the crew....I'm already cringing at the amount of candy that I know will come home that night....

Matt is home on vacation this week and I'm finding it very hard to get things done when he is here....I just want to hang out. But alas, there is work to be done. (I'm even trying to convince him to do a small painting project this week!!)

1 comment:

therambler said...

nathan went as a dragon last year. his costume was super cute too!