Thursday, October 08, 2009

I've been a VERY bad blogger. But there is a reason...one that I am now able to share :)




Yes, indeed we are having a baby. Yes, this is number 6. Yes, we are excited. Yes, the kids are beyond excited. No, we are not crazy. Well....yet anyway :)

I had a miscarriage in May and, after that happened, Matt and I decided that we were done. He made phone calls to the "man doctor" and everything. And then, lo and behold, this little one appeared. Ok, he didn't just appear, and yes, Grandma, we DO know how this works :) I have been beyond exhausted which is one reason for my failure to blog. And we wanted to keep it to ourselves, selfishly, for a little while. But we decided that we would like to share the news with you all. We are 12.5 weeks along...and as you can see in the ultrasound pic, this little one is a gymnast! The kids are excited, the girls are praying for a girl, while Jonah has informed us that, if it is a girl, he is putting himself up for adoption. :) I'm starting to pull out of the "too tired to even get dressed" phase so there will be more updates and news. But, just writing this has left me needing a nap...zzzzzzz......

4 comments:

Karin said...

Congratulations! So that puts you due the end of April right? May you have an easy pregnancy.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new addition!! Her's to hoping for no more sickness and a super easy 9 months!!!

Misty said...

I have been waiting and waiting for you to announce this. every facebook update, every everything. I am not good with happy secrets you know...

I am so sorry about your miscarriage. I didn't know. I truly am sorry... I don't think holding on to this news was selfish. Not at all...

Angie said...

WOW, so excited....I'm a little late at getting to the congrats, that's because I live under a rock called "grad school" LOL

so excited for you and Matt :)

Also, very sorry to hear about your miscarriage

I will live all my "baby needs" through you :) can't wait to hear about this journey toward child #6...awesome!!