Saturday, August 08, 2009

What a whirlwind the last three weeks have been! First Mancelona Camp, then home to family arriving from all over, my sister getting married remarried, then a week full of sun, fun, and family. So many great memories and so many pictures to share. I'm working on a slide show that I'll post tomorrow...but I'll hit the highlights for you....

- All ten cousins being together...they are a crazy bunch, to be sure. They are all almost the same ages which causes trouble sometimes. But they adore each other. My kids (even tough man Jonah) cried when they left!

- Being with all of my siblings. With my sister and her husband moving to California, the times of all five of us being together gets smaller and smaller. It was so fantastic to be together!

- Getting all dolled up for the wedding, including getting my hair done!

- Watching my baby sister get married.....again :)

- Finding out that my baby sister is having a baby!!!!

- The Father/ Daughter dance, I wept like a baby watching my daddy and my sister dance to "Cinderella". Making me tear up now too....

- Watching the family tear up the dance floor...it was hilarious!

- Going to South Haven with my parents, and Tigger and his family. The weather was perfect, there were waves for the kids, and we had a great day!

And now, family time is over which makes me very sad. It's hard to believe that it will most likely be another year before I see my nieces and nephews again. It's hard living far from family.

This coming week promises to be fun however, as my girls head to "Nature Camp" and Jonah starts football (which is a whole other post in itself!). Pictures to come soon!!!

No comments: