Tuesday, August 18, 2009



FOR TODAY August 18th, 2009…


Outside My Window…
the sun is out! It rained ALL day yesterday so I'm grateful for a day that the kids can play outside!!
I am thinking… how much I am waiting for a phone call!

I am thankful for… my children and how they make me laugh at just the right moments!

From the bedrooms.....the kids are split up in different rooms with different play games going on, wishing I was napping my room :)

From the kitchen…oh how I wish I had a chef....but alas, no such luck. Tonight we are having chicken legs and Julienne potatoes
I am wearing…stretchy capris with a cotton top, hair in ponytail and barefeet, of course!

I am creating...creating??!! Who has time?

I am going…
to hang towels and sheets on the line

I am reading…
nothing right now, we need to go to the library

I am hoping…
that I get the phone call I want today!!

I am hearing… birds chirping, Thomas playing dinosaurs with Jonah, Emma talking to Opee, and Spongebob

Around the house… I am trying to find things to sell in my mom's garage sale. I DESPISE garage sales, but it does help clear out the junk!

One of my favorite things… is that Matt has weekends off now, it really has changed our lives...I love it!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: various Dr. and dentist appointments, trying to get everyone in before school!
Here is picture thought I am sharing…

Jonah playing football, I LOVE it!

No comments: