Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm sad to report that I have not been a good blogger lately. The summer is DRAGGING on....I can hardly believe we still have 13 days till school starts. The kids are at each other's throats despite my best attempts at creative things to do. I find myself lethargic and tired. UGH. ROUTINE WHERE ARE YOU????

To make matters worse, I turn 30 on Friday. I guess it's not really a big deal, I've waited my whole life to be thirty. I was somehow convinced that once I hit that magical age, I'd feel like a grown up. I'm not sure that is going to happen. One bright spot amidst this darkness has been my birthday gift from my husband.....

I am delighted with my new Blackberry. I've spent HOURS playing with it, only after the children are in bed of course. I'm in love with texting on the keyboard and having access to everything when I am away from home. I'm just giddy over it, isn't that silly?

So all in all, life goes one....very slowly, but it is going on. Just wanted you all to know :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am really glad my kids are back in school. They were at each other's throats too.

I just got a new phone too!! I read blogs, check email, see my calender all from my phone!! LOVE IT!!!

Oh and seriously 30 is not that big of a deal. Don't worry to much about it :) We just get better with age!

Misty said...

you are cute...

that is the exact phone I have. I remember the day I got it, I too spent hours and days with it. Then it didn't work and we traded it in. Once again I spent loads of time personalizing it.
then had to trade it in again. Let's just say, this time around, it's looking a lot like when I first got it. Still haven't set up my myspace or twitter. Haven't entered anything into the calendar... {but secretly, i totally still love it.}