Saturday, April 05, 2008

Not knowing exactly how to transition from my last post, this will have to do :)


Aside from Driver's Ed, who really taught you how to drive?
My dad and Grandpa, who I tried to kill more than once in his big white station wagon!

What's the one thing you love/miss about your Grandma's cooking?
Well I don't really miss it, since we just ate there...but I love how she makes sure she has something that everyone likes to eat

If you had money to burn, what 3 charities would you donate to?
Compassion International, Heifer International, and World Vision

What "Late Night Radio" song would you request to your man/woman?
"Everything I do" Bryan Adams

What was the last high school/college project you did?
Oh brother, no idea, probably a paper for Wellness


As a kid, who was the first -famous death- you remember hearing about?
hmm,I don't really remember any till Princess Diana


What kind of music did your parent's listen to while u were growing up?
Lots of show music

Name 2 historic events that have happened in your lifetime:
Sept. 11
Watching war...seeing it so vividly on TV and knowing my brother was there


Who taught you to tie your shoes?
Mom

Where did you go on your first official date?
Oh boy, out to eat I think

When you cruised the strip... who were you usually with?
There was no strip in Mancelona, so I didn't cruise till college and then it was Joce and Matt

Who was like your second Mom or second Dad?
Grandma and Grandpa

Who is your Strangest Relative and why?
Hmm, don't want to offend anyone he he, just kidding...we are all very odd


What's your typical ice cream order at Dairy Queen?
Carmel Moolatte


Animal House or Caddyshack?
I've never seen either

Dorito's or Frito Lays?
Well since Matt works for Frito Lay...YES!

Straight-Man or Comic Relief?
huh?

Survivor Man or Man vs Wild?
Man vs. Wild, I love Bear


Casablanca or An Affair To Remember?
Oh both, love them entirely

Princess Grace or Princess Diana?
Grace

Books, Movies or TV?
Tough one, depends on the day

Marilyn Monroe or Anna Nicole Smith?
Marilyn


Playboy or Hustler?
Ok, call me naive but I have never heard of Hustler and I think Playboy is disgusting

Disneyland, Disneyworld, or Universal Studios?
Disney world, although Universal is fun too

Halloween or Christmas?
Christmas, hands down

Leading or Following?
Leading

Planes or Trains?
Planes, I'm too impatient for trains! Although going on one with Mom, Grandma and Aunt Carol was a blast!

Yesterday or Tomorrow?
Tomorrow, every day is fresh with no mistakes in it yet


Painting?
The ballerina one by Van Gogh

Museum Exhibit?
The bubble one at the children's museum

Thing to do when you're sitting home alone and the power goes out?
That is a secret and it depends on whether or not the children are in bed!


Snack/Junk Food?
Sweet stuff, and chips, and pretzels

Pet name for your significant other?
I don't think I have one

Nickname for your best friend?
Min

Revenge tactic?
For what exactly?

Song to sing in the shower?
Hot like me....LOL just kidding


Bill that you have to pay?
Cell phone

Cuss word?
I don't usually swear, but I do say screw a lot which I shouldn't


Era to read about or watch a movie in?
Well we are entrenched in the Felecity books right now so the 1700's

Poet?
e.e. cummings

Villain in a movie?
Tough one, hmmm.....I don't know

If you could know everything one person was thinking, who would it be?
No one, I think there's a reason that we don't have that ability

Topic to gab with your family about?
Church, food, weddings, babies...man just about anything, you never know what topics will come up at family dinners!


If you could have coffee with three people, living or dead, who would they be?
Grandpa(although I can't say it would be coffee, more like brown water!)My brother, and Mother Teresa

And Finally...

If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?
Sneak into people's houses to see what they are really like when no one is watching!

No comments: