Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ok, so for all my spouting about how I couldn't wait for the kids to go back to school...I was a MESS this morning! I held it together until they left but then I lost it! I was so worried about them finding friends and not knowing where to go once they got to school....so I kissed them good-bye and put them in my Father's hands. Thanks goodness they are so much bigger than mine. Now I am counting the minutes till they come home!!! Here are some pictures from this morning!





2 comments:

Felecia said...

These pictures are great! I'm so impressed (we were able to get one shot off before the camera read "memory card full" and that was that!) I know exactly what you mean about looking forward to the start of scheduled living, but it really was sad to see those lazy summer days behind us, wasn't it?

Misty said...

so cute... seriously, you are so together/with it/prepared!