Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Can it be possible that I didn't post all summer? It hardly seems likely that I spent the entire summer without posting on my blog. I suppose I just thought my quick posts on Facebook were enough and that no one really cared about my blog anyway. But then I realized that I missed it. I missed typing long, incoherent thoughts into cyber space. And that's what brought me back here today.

Our summer was full of many things. Full of family, camps, fighting, camping trips, football, and swimming. I was very glad to see September 7th roll around. Jonah is in middle school this year *gulp* I have to admit that I was (still am) nervous for him. Middle school is no man's land. Every morning, before he walks down to the bus, I hold just an extra minute longer and whisper a prayer of protection and wisdom. The girls have settled well into the routine of school proving once again that our family just runs better with routine. And then last week my sweet Thomas started school. He goes to pre-K four days a week all day. I wasn't sure how he would do but he has flourished and just loves going to school. It has thrown me into an interesting stage of life. Now I have just my Liam and the little guy I babysit for. Sure makes it very quiet here. I have to admit I like the quiet :)

So now it's back to our busy fall schedules, football, girl's choir and church. Now please excuse me while I make some tea and sit and enjoy the silence!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HELLO AGAIN!!! I so undersatnd the extra prayer while you watch them head off to jr high. I have one there and one in HS. Scary stuff :) Enjoy the quiet!