Friday, June 22, 2007

WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
10 years ago, wow. So that would have been 1997...I was living with an elderly woman, taking care of her, making her meals, etc. I was also working at McDonald's. Highly exciting. I was preparing to head to Cornerstone in the fall.

FIVE SNACKS YOU ENJOY
Papa Murphy's dessert Cinnamon wheel
Ice cream
Chips and dip
choclate covered pretzels
Muskox morsels

FIVE SONGS YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS TO
"There's a Choclate Moose on the loose" Yeah, don't ask!
"Holy is the Lord" Chris Tomlin
"Be with you" Mr. Big
"I will be here" Steven Curtis Chapman
"Potter's Hand" Darlene Zschech

FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE
Pay off my parent's mortgage
Buy Noah the computer he needs to communicate
Buy a Sprinter to fit my family
Add on to our new house
Get a carpet cleaner

FIVE BAD HABITS
Rubbing my eyebrows
Not being consistant with discipline
Being lazy about cleaning my house
Not thanking people for gifts, etc.
Spending too much time online :)

FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE TO DO
Be with my family
Read
Kiss my kids good night
play cards with my parents
Eat


FIVE THINGS YOU'D NEVER WEAR AGAIN
A side Ponytail
My bangs straight up
rolled socks
a bikini
A thong

FIVE FAVORITE TOYS
My Camera
my cell phone
movie making software
Dora cash register (hey, I play with kids all day!)
The trampoline

FIVE PEOPLE TO TAG
Amy
Becky
Felecia
Holly K.
Matt k.

2 comments:

Misty said...

The side pony tail was a great answer... And the Dora cash register. Hmmm... Perhaps I should buy my niece one.
I loved your ten years ago thing. I did that when i was 17 (less the mcdonalds thing)... very cool!

True_Floridian Momma said...

How great...it's fun to look back.

I loved your answer about paying off your parents mortgage and the thong....priceless