Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I haven't written anything in so long....guess it's time!

We're doing well in Battle Creek. Matt just finished a week of vacation where we just bummed around, did some Christmas shopping, got some projects done around the house and just generally enjoyed him being home. We're gearing up for Thanksgiving which promises to be a good time. The kids are so glad to have a few days away from school.

So other random things...

This morning as I am sitting here typing I hear yelling from upstairs. I knew Sydney was playing up there and so just kept an open ear. Soon I hear the yell get more frantic but I can't make out what she is saying. So I head upstairs to find her dangling from the bunkbeds, in clear distress. However, what she was yelling made me laugh so hard I had to catch my breath before rescuing her. "Ayudeme! Ayudeme!" For those of you non Dora/Diego watchers that means Help me in Spanish! I was laughing so hard. Thomas is getting bigger by the minute I think. He's gotten so chubby and so I've decided that I don't need to go to the gym as I can just so several reps of lifting him and be good to go. He's entered the cooing/smiling phase which I just love. We've been trying and trying to get a pic of him smiling but with our digital camera but by the time it takes the shot, he's done. But Matt finally got this one last night.....



Anyway, other than "doing life", we're god....happy Thanksgiving you all!!

3 comments:

True_Floridian Momma said...

gotta love Dora, the world is a better, happier place because this little Spanish speaking friend :)

Thomas is adorable!!

Have a great Thanksgiving

Felecia said...

I'm sure she was wondering where the heck baby jaguar ran off too in her moment of dispair!

ps (great picture of the little guy!)

Cliff said...

Wow, Thomas is really a cutie. I love your story about the rescue. Keep on keeping on.