Friday, December 28, 2007

Someone asked me the other day to name the top 12 moments of 2007, one from every
month. Since it took me a while, I decided to post it, with pictures, so I wouldn't forget.




January - this one took the longest as it was a long time ago!! Thomas rolling over!


February - Starting my diet











March - Getting Chunky (our dog!)














April - Marked one year without Grandpa














May - Jonah jumping into the pool at 52 degrees, haven't laughed that hard since!














June - moving into OUR FIRST HOME!!! (with the best yard ever!)


















July - Watching my beautiful Molli walk down the aisle (as a flower girl, but still!)


















August - Celebrating nine years with Matt and turning 28















September - Thomas turning 1








October - The women's retreat, what a God weekend! (Sorry, no pic for this one!)















November - Going to see the Polar Express in IMAX 3-d, what a magical experience!

















December - Another family filled holiday with so many blessings!

1 comment:

Felecia said...

What a great idea; looks like a great 2007!

ps I LOVE the hair - I may have to take your que and drag Libby with me to spruce up a bit for the new year:)