Friday, July 27, 2007

Things I am loving right now:

- My mom's pool, what a blessing!

- The last Harry Potter book, I don't want it to end!

- Hawaiian Tropic's Lime Coolada lotion, it's amazing!!!!!

- Thomas learning to crawl

- Not having to mow our huge yard because it's all dried up!

- Watching my arms get muscular, who knew I'd have muscles???

- Finding tons of people I knew on Facebook, and I barely go there!

- Friends to share things with

- My window air conditioners, who knew they'd be so effective

- Papa Murphy's Cinnamon wheels, a dieters nightmare (and delight!)

- my new wonderful house which I just adore!

2 comments:

Misty said...

i can't wait to see more pics of your house!
I am not a facebook fan and don't see the appeal. do you like it?

kelli said...

Mandi, sounds like you are having such a great summer. I am curious about those cinnamon wheels. Never heard of 'em but sounds yummy. I have to agree with Misty, Facebook is not my favorite thing either. I have one to keep in touch with a few people, but I find it complicated. I'm a simple minded girl ;)