Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I apologize for my lack of blogging....things are just crazy!

We closed on the house on Friday the 25th! When the keys hit my hand, I was speechless. I never thought we would own a home, I sure never thought it would be the house of my dreams. God is so good, so faithful, so loving, and so giving. This whole house thing was His idea.....so cool.

So, as to avoid paying another month's rent, we are moving this week. AAAAHHHHH!!! I HATE MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now I am cleaning and hauling and packing and fixing and I might just lose my mind. But the end is in sight and we will be in our new home and that keeps me moving even when my body is ready to give out!

More pics and updates to come....

3 comments:

True_Floridian Momma said...

How exciting for you guys!!!

All the moving, packing, fixing, painting what have you will be worth it in the end when you are sitting in your new house that you never have to move out of again....can't wait to see more pics.

Misty said...

YAY for your family!!!! how exciting! We are headed to your zoo at some point this summer, can I get a personal tour???

kelli said...

That is so fun. I hope it's all going well with the big move. By now you are in full swing, I'm sure!